If you are not a member or are new to the Y family, here are a few things to explore:
- 6 Visits for Non-Members: If you are participating in our STRONG Challenge, we want to invite you to come visit us! All non-members age 12 and up who are registered for STRONG are automatically assigned 6 passes to use during our 6-week Challenge.
- Age Restrictions: Non-members are welcome to bring their children under the age of 12 to enjoy some family time in our pool or basketball courts, they just can’t be in the building unattended. Kids 12 and up can redeem their own passes and utilize any of the Y’s offerings.
- Plan Ahead: Walk-ins for fitness classes, lap/open swim, racquetball and basketball are welcome, but we have limited capacity. Consider looking at our reservation schedule to make the most of your day visit. Individuals and families are guaranteed time and space when they make a reservation ahead of time: Making a reservation is easy. Just click here to reserve your spot online!
- Redeeming A Visit: Just stop at the Service Desk and tell them you are here to redeem a visit and GET STRONG! All you will need to provide is your name and, just like that, you’re a member for the day!
- Mobile App: Stay connected, view class schedules, and make reservations on the fly with the YMCA Mobile App! Click here for download instructions.
Questions? Contact the Member Service Desk of the branch you would like to learn more about.
- Eau Claire YMCA: (715) 836-8460
- Chippewa Falls YMCA: (715) 723-2201
- John & Fay Menard YMCA Tennis Center: (715) 836-8470
- L.E. Phillips YMCA Sports Center: (715) 552-1200
Click here to see the most recent facility guidelines.