When you give to the Eau Claire YMCA, you are investing in life-changing programs that help thousands of children, families and adults in our community to learn, grow and thrive. Start rounding up your team for this fun four-person outing and great fundraiser for the Eau Claire YMCA.
FORMAT OF PLAY
- This is an 18-hole scramble with shotgun starts at 9 AM & 3 PM at the beautiful Eau Claire Golf & Country Club (828 Clubview Lane, Altoona)
- 4-person teams
- One cart per golfer or you may walk
$175 per golfer through July 25
$185 per golfer July 26-August 27
- 18 holes of golf with cart
- Golf shirt
- Boxed lunch
- Complimentary beverages on the course
- A photo of your team
- Raffles, contests & lots of fun!
Registration is limited to 18 teams for each session of golf. First come, first serve.
Hole Sponsor - $1,000
- 36 available (2 per hole)
- Sponsor receives signage at their hole, a vinyl banner that hangs in the YMCA for 1 year, 2 golfers at the discounted price of $100 each, and the opportunity to provide a promotional item for inclusion in the golfer gift bags.
Cart Sponsor - $2,000
- 2 available
- Sponsor receives signage on all carts, a vinyl banner that hangs in the YMCA for 1 year, 2 free golfers, and the opportunity to provide a promotional item for inclusion in the golfer gift bags.
SAFETY MEASURES REGARDING COVID-19
- 1 cart per golfer. Household members may opt to share a cart. Golfers also have the option of walking.
- All registrations must be paid by August 7. There will be no check-in on the day of the event.
- All raffles & contests will be modified to minimize touch points and support safe social distancing. Golfers are asked to pre-register a credit card which will be used to pay for all raffles & contests.
- Regrettably, dinner will not be a part of this year’s outing. Raffle & golf winners will be announced via Zoom at 7:30 AM the next morning.
Can't make it but want to lend your support? Donations to the YMCA are tax-deductible and critical to helping us through this year of decreased operations due to the global pandemic. Gifts of all sizes help! You can make a difference by making an online donation today.
Questions regarding this event? Please contact Suzie Slota, Association Director of Mission Advancement, by email or at (715) 839-4631.