2021 event information will be available soon.
2020 event recap can be found below!
Thank you for joining us at Lake Wissota Golf for a fun-filled day with friends, games, prizes, along with a little golf, all while supporting the Annual Campaign.
- Men Overall Results
- 1st Place: Team 3A - Fred Stark, Cole Stark, Dave Hoenigmann & John O'Brien.
- 2nd Place: Team 2A - Craig Toycen, Gibby Rieter, Chase Hoople, Jason Bergeron & Tom Seaholm
- Women Overall Results
- 1st Place: Team 4A - Sunny Custer, Michelle Stiehl, Karrie Custer & Abbi Olson
- 2nd Place: Team 9B - Valerie Fedie, Kendra Goodman, Greta Heike & Jenna Bauer
- Mixed Overall Results
- 1st Place: Team 3A - Nick Goeman, Carly GOeman, Marty Hoenigmann & Julie Peterson
- 2nd Place: Team 10A - Connie Pederson, Jay Brettingen, Rick Lehman & Bryan Gerlach
TEAM BALL CONTEST WINNER
- Peter Farrow, Group Health Cooperative
PUTTING CONTEST WINNER - BLACKSTONE TAILGATOR COMBO GRILL
- Fred Stark, Gator Garb
SUPER RAFFLE WINNERS
- $1,000 Cash #1 - Donated by Spring Street Sports
- Larry Schlindler, Fabdick Cat
- $1,000 Cash #2 - Donated by Tom & Pam Kell and Dennis & Jeanne Boisvert
- Kevin Geissler, Spring Street Sports
- 50 inch Samsung Smart TV (TV #1) - Donated by Summit Commercial Fitness
- Austin Erickson, Coca-Cola
- 50 Inch LG Smart TV - Donated by YMCA of the Chippewa Valley
- Sunny Custer, Custer Farm
- Outdoor Party (Weber Grill, Flip Flop Outdoor Grill & $200 to Sokup's Meat Market) - Donated by Jacobson Ave Hardware * Sokup's Meat Market
- Zach Schimmel, Fries Financial
- Patio Party (Patio Umbrella, Signed Leinenkugel's Paddle, Igloo Cooler & Case of Riverbend Wine) - Donated by General Beer Northwest and Tom & Pam Kell
- Wayne Jensen, Team Vandehaar
- Eric's Diamonds (Men's Swiss Quartz Stainless Steel Watch and $200 gift certificate) - Donated by Eric's Diamonds
- Mike Stoffel, Chemceed
- Mexico Trip/Condo - Donated by Tom & Pam Kell
- Julie Peterson, Team Goeman
- Chippewa Falls Business Certificates ($1,000 worth of gift certificates to local Chippewa Falls businesses)
- Nick Goeman, Team Goeman
CONGRATULATIONS to all of our winners! Jim Ignarski will be contacting each of you next week to coordinate getting you your prizes.